Bean Soup Mix Bean Soup Mix

Nice job!

Nice work man! Though, you didn't need to make it 2:15 long. :P Anyways, I love this so much. Nice to have a new song to have for the outro. You've got some talent man! Thanks! Love it. Not much else to say!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks a ton! It was fun making it too.

Piano didn't really fit, unfortunately. Believe it or not, there IS a piano in the song (starting at 47). It just has loads of effects on it!

I made it longer because you can make it fit your video better by cutting it a different spots.

If you need/want any more, just PM me ;D

8bit Game Loop 8bit Game Loop

Awesome!

I definitely love it. Just what I'm looking for for the end of my videos on YouTube. You mind if I use it? It sounds quite perfect, actually. Not much I would change except for the repetitiveness. Other than that, sounds great!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks!

Go ahead and use it, definitely! Just make sure you put "End Music by: Zanzlanz" or something.

Yes it is repetitive, unfortunately. The main reason for that is because I made it for someone's game, as a quick menu music.

Loop007 Loop007

Nice, Man!

Hey, nice work! One thing I could say is with the end of the loop, make it a little more of a natural transition if you know what I mean. Other than that, sounds really cool. May I use this for my outro on a video series for YT?

Treysen responds:

Sure why not ^-^! I'd love a link to the video/series if that's possible? :) Cant edit it after this due to the loss of the FLP when the program crashed during rendering lol... thus the ending xD...